Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Aishwarya Rai make Guzzrish …

When the Robot with Rajnikanth, and with the functioning of the Replayy Akshay Kumar, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan see Sanjay Leela Bhansali Guzaarish with Dylan Sprouse. This is what he has to say about his future gesture Guzzrish …
What are your expectations from Guzaarish?
It is very, very special film, because the very specific group worked very passionate piece of art would have been a huge effort. [3] [4], but everything worked tirelessly … that's the work carried out within the framework of the Sanjay (Leela Bhansali) is known only to the type.
Was it easy or difficult to smoke in the movie?
Have you seen it if you get choked while smoking Which speaks volumes of the trailer? my smoking.
Life or career, which is the one thing that you have made the largest guzaarish (upon request)?

I love my work (Council) too. So I can do anything one more take … that's what I call, times … most of the ' more than once, please '.
Guzaarish is yours with the third movie, Sanjay (after Google De Chuke Sanam Hum and Devdas) …
Yes I am happy to work with him. [1] [2] for the third time. Each of the experience acquired as a result of him has been exceedingly special, but Guzaarish has extra special … it is a beautiful piece of film and we are very proud of the fact. What is wonderful is that Sanjay and me is a connection where we are a very talkative among themselves; at the same time we are shining at sharing silences. We communicate via the silences so much that no one, of the one part, and to understand.Sanjay connection between, on the one hand, and to me, is very, very special … … for both of us creatively; and to meet the very.
You made three movies, Sanjay, what is your favourite?
Sanjay has always given me a strong characters. To Nandini (De Chuke Sanam Hum in Google).Sanjay presents his, as it is presented in conjunction with the five elements. What introduction and information about the character!And then, life journey he undertakes.The new operator, I examine the arc, character. Paro (Devdas), … by way, always calls me for Sanjay Parvati; he always says, "he is Parvati me".Paro is, different ceilings of aid intensity. I got again in to your feelings character.: Sophia Guzaarish has different Nandini and Paro, in the sense that this movie Sanjay has used my silences travel.

Sanjay's films are known for the poetical, something is not the general public.What do you say that?


Sanjay makes strong films … be it makes the moments or music or lyrics … they poetical film.As he describes the life of Guzaarish, a cup of coffee. [1] [2] but he makes all his films in core-training programmes.

It is my third movie, and Marsden (Jodha Akbar Dhoom and).
Nothing can be better, if two operators the opportunity to double-sided movies, but always give something different to the public, so that they do not feel "arre abhi abhi toh saw them collectively, the" Same happened to me and. Johnny.
After so many years before taking the decision validating the expenditure Bollywood, how you can vote yourself operator?
I am still a student. [1] [2] I always in my head of a student. [1] [2] they are my Gurus (teachers). I feel blessed who have worked for all the great directors and actors.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 you can skip to the end of the and leave a response. pinging is currently prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment